Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why are people walking out of I'm a Celebrity?

In this years I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, we have had 3 people walk out, but why?

I mean, they have been paid quite a lot of money to sit around in a nice warm jungle, do a couple of things a day like-

Bring firewood
Sleep
Eat some Kangaroos Anus
Cook dinner
Drink Kangaroos Anus.....That's about it.

Most of us would jump at the chance to get paid about 50k, to sit around all day, and as a bonus, if your voted out early, you get to stay in a 6 star hotel, and do what you want.
We have seen George leg it, Camilla was too knackered out (Cant see how myself), and Katie had eaten as much Anus meat for this year.
Don't get me wrong, it can't be all Bushtucker Trials and sitting around with Jimmy White all day, but it cannot be that hard......Can it?

Comment and tell me what you think..............